Climate Change Certificate Advising

Here is where you can find the contact information for the Climate Change Certificate Advisors organized by College and departments. 

For any advising questions you might have, we recommend that students interested in the Climate Change Certificate contact an advisor within their college or visit their departmental webpage to find out more about their office hours.

School of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement (PACE)

Department of Recreation, Parks and Tourism

Family, Interiors, Nutrition & Apparel

Department of Communication Studies

Liberal Studies Program

Department of Decision Sciences